Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

YAY! Another Vlog. 



Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander-SIGNED (thanks, Cassie!)
Moonshifted by Cassie Alexander-SIGNED ARC (thanks, Cassie!)
The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater-SIGNED
Prodigy by Marie Lu (thank you Penguin!)
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth (thank you HarperCollins!)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
White Cat by Holly Black
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

What did you all get to stack your shelves? Link me up.


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm DYING to read Prodigy and I got Through to You this week too! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of Prodigy! It looks amazing and I asked the publisher a while ago for an ARC but I'll probably have to try again, since I don't think they accepted me. -.- Delirium was an AMAZING book! Enjoy them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved White Cat. I got Prodigy too. I'm excited to read it.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delirium is great, I hope you enjoy it! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete