And as many have already done, I just wanted to reflect on 2014 and make some general goals for this year.
What I did in 2014:
- I met a bunch of authors!
- I went to DragonCon (which was AMAZING) and I met Evanna Lynch (aka Luna Lovegood)
- I graduated with my Masters of Science in Nursing!
- I made some more writer/blogger friends (shoutout to Jessica, Amy, Rachel, and Karyne!)
- I've started some amazing TV shows (Arrow, Reign, The Flash, etc)
- I read 68 books (including some graphic novels and adult books). Didn't reach my goal of 75, but that's okay.
Resolutions for 2015:
- Go to Dragoncon 2015
- Pass my boards/find a Job as a nurse practitioner
- Move out of my parents home
- Actually finish drafting my current work in progress and begin the querying process.
- Start (and hopefully finish) a draft of my fantasy MS
- Post more reviews and discussions on my blog (4-5/month if possible)
- Catch up on some TV series (Firefly, Reign, etc.)
- Specific Reading Goals
- Read 75 books in 2015
- Read 100% of the books that I buy
- Purchase no more than 30 books
- Reread 5 books
- Read 1 classic
- Read 50 unread books on my self (currently)