Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WoW: What's Left of Me

What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Release: September 18, 2012

Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.



What can I say? The cover is probably my favorite cover of 2012. The simple (yet edgy) cover with the elegant font...I AM IN LOVE. And the summary is pretty amazing. I honestly can't wait to dive into this book! I am crossing my fingers, because RIGHT NOW Kat is giving away an ARC (maybe two!) on her blog


- - -
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Book bloggers present upcoming books they can’t wait to read and share their enthusiasm about new releases

10 comments:

  1. Very nice and edgy cover. New follower.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks very enticing...thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added to my TBR for sure! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssssss I am so excited for this one!!!! Awesome pick :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! What a great choice :-) What's Left of Me was my WoW pick a few weeks back, and I agree - everything about it is lovely. Can't wait to read it!

    Thank you for stopping by BlookGirl earlier <333 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gah! I love the cover! Awesome pick!=D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your responses! Glad to see others as super excited about this book as I am. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! Here's our Waiting on Weds this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I'm really looking forward to this one as well. It sounds so good and I love the cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my post! :)
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete