Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WoW: Mind Games


WoW: Mind Games by Kiersten White
Release: February 19, 2012 



Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future. 

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways…or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.


In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.

So, I haven't read the Paranormalcy series, but this book? This series? You can bet that I'm salivating for it already! From the summary alone, I am hoping this will be a gritty and thought-provoking novel. Plus, that gorgeous cover only fuels my need to read this book.

What are YOU waiting on?

- - - -

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Book bloggers present upcoming books they can’t wait to read and share their enthusiasm about new releases.

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't such a huge fan of Paranormalcy, but maybe this series will work for me better. I sounds ah-mazing and the cover is awesome!

    Thanks for sharing! Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My W.o.W.

    PS - New follower. Your blog layout? I'm green with envy. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I love Kiersten White's Paranormalcy series, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one as well. :) It's going to be awesome!

    Why can't it be 2013 already!?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Paranormalcy, but this corporate espionage thing sounds intriguing and very unique. :) Looking forward to it! Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete